Our goal is to provide a secure and happy environment for you and your child and therefore it is important that you do not leave the campus while your child is in our care.
The purpose of the following policies is to promote unity and understanding between the parents and childcare staff at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact Dana Hawkes, firstname.lastname@example.org or 826-3215 ext.133.
What is the Purpose of the Childcare Room?
The purpose of our Childcare Room is to provide a safe, healthy, loving, fun and comfortable environment for both you and your child. We believe your child is a gift from God - so we want to provide the best love and care possible. We also believe that it is never too early to teach a child about God's love. We want your child to feel comfortable in our nursery and to feel loved. We believe that we represent Christ to each little one in our care, and want to lay a foundation for your child not only to trust us, but to trust in God.
Mornings: Tuesday thru Thursday
9:00 am-1:00 pm
Sunday 5:00-8:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-9:00 pm
Special Events Childcare is available for days and times not listed - Please contact Dana to arrange.
In order to insure the safety and health of other babies and workers, please refrain from bringing your child if he/she has had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours.
- DIARRHEA - VOMITING - FEVER
- RASH - OPEN SORES
- RUNNY NOSES (ANYTHING BUT CLEAR)
What's Expected of you?
- Do not leave the church campus while your child is in Childcare.
- Make a reservation for your child at least 2 days (48 hours) in advance. Reservations need to be made at: email@example.com or 826-3215 ext. 133. *** Please leave the names and ages of your child, the date(s) you will need childcare and a phone number where we can reach you.***
- Almost as important as making a reservation for your child, is canceling your reservation if your child will not be here.
- Check the sign in sheet when you drop off your child to make sure all information is correct.
- Label diaper bag with child's name.
- Label bottles & pacifiers (they all start to look alike after a while...especially pacifiers! Sharpie markers work great.)
- Do not leave your personal belongings in diaper bag (ex: keys, wallet, etc. - only baby's "essentials.")
- Hand child over to childcare worker.
- Please be prompt when picking up your child. Your sensitivity to start and finish times of Childcare is appreciated!!