TEXT & MOBILE GIVING INSTRUCTIONS
Text Giving Instructions:
1. Text the amount you would like to give to our number #210-361-0793. You can save this number in your contacts for future use.
2. The first time you give through text, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. Your donation will process!
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
6. For subsequent gifts, enter the dollar amount you wish to give as the message.
7. Text "reset" should you wish to remove your card info or change cards. Otherwise, your card info will be retained for future use.
8. To make a memorial or gift to Asbury, enter the amount followed by Asbury (or Memorial) in the message box and send.
Mobile App Giving Instructions:
1. From your App Store, download Shelby Next GIVING (there are more than one Shelby Next apps so be sure you look for Giving)
2. Make sure your location services are turned on. When the app is launched, you can search for Alamo Heights or you can input our zip code: 78209.
3. Login or create a donor profile (first timers)
4. Once logged in, you can make a donation by tapping the "+" icon.
5. Enter your donation.
6. Select payment method or add a payment method. You can use a credit card or a debit card.
7. Tap Fund to select where to direct your gift.
8.Choose between a single gift or recurring gift.
9. Tap Give to process your donation.
10. View your mobile contribution history by tapping the history tab.
11. Use the settings tab to manage your profile or to log out of the app.
Questions?- contact Valerie Slade- firstname.lastname@example.org